Thursday, May 14, 2015

Poems For You



Dear baby,

I know I wrote you a letter already below this, BUT doing this helps me feel closer to you & gives you even more reasons to smile! I thought I would try my hand at poetry for you baby<3



Galaxy

I look at you & I see a world
A galaxy within
Stars align in your eyes
And I see the constellations
form

Anytime I've felt battered
 Beaten torn
You've never failed to
Part the skies & make
Me whole again

The stars died to create you
But inside I see them thrive
Everytime I look at you
I see a galaxy within

Everytime I see you;
I know the universe resides.



Muse

Oh darling
Look at you!

How your hair falls perfectly
Around your face
The words tumble from your
Lips
The faces that you make
Eveything about you

Every single little thing;
Is perfect in my eyes
From your hoodies
To your jeans
To the way your eyes spark up
& your voice still laughs

I look at you & a thousand words
Flow through my mind
Each & every time
I find myself writing stories
Poems & everything
In between

You are my muse darling.
You spark my own intrigue




I Love You

"I love you, I love you
I love you!!"

I'll scream this as I see you

I could say this a thousand times
In a sentence, on a dime,
Shout it from the rooftops
I could paint it on a sign
Hang it miles in the air
Or stick it under there

I could spell it in the clouds
I could whisper in your ear
Or buy a bunch of balloons
& release them ever more.

A thousand times to say it,
A million ways to show it

& that my baby,

is only in the first hour.



Okay, so I tried! I hope you enjoyed them love. I hope things are slowly but surely getting better for you schoolwise. I fucking miss you so so much...come back to me as soon as you can, I'll be here waiting baby<3 I hope you smiled lots reading them!!! <3



Love, Sweet Beak




No comments:

Post a Comment