Thursday, May 14, 2015

Don't Stress Baby




Hiii baby!

First thing is first:




(Did I say that enough? hehe <3) Now then, How are you? I hope good<3 I miss you like crazy, but I know you're doing what you gotta do to ensure you don't get your phone taken away! But I still miss you as I am sure you miss me<3 You are everything to me, you are the light to my soul & the smile to my lips. You are by far the best thing that's ever happened to me baby weasel. Even though I get sad & miss you like an insane amount...I keep in mind this:





I know you'e really stressed over all this school work, I don't know what happened. If I had known you were struggling in school or not doing your work, I would have had you do it baby! I am sorry :( Just remember, I am as stressed & sad as you precious snout because A: I don't like seeing you this way & B: I miss you & I want you happy! I am very sad, it's hard to not have the ability to talk to you as much, to tell you funny things, about my day, ask how you are & watch fucked up things or listen to songs with you. I keep in mind though, that it's not forever. Time is a funny thing, when I am with you time does not exist & when I am without you, time exists, crawling by in molasses. I love you so much. I look forward still to each day because I know despite the stress & school you have to deal with, I am with you & you are with me. Plus each day gives me the new idea that maybe, today/night I will Skype with you or you can call me cuz eventually--you will! This too shall pass baby, this will not last forever. You are my everything & I want you to know even if we can't see each other or talk as much, I am still right here waiting for you.  So smile darling, it's going to be okay. Take a deep breath & say "I can do this. Baby believes in me, I believe in me." If you have to, ask for help from a teacher or your grandfather ("Suck my nigger cock what is this math?!") explore your options in regards to doing your work. You have options baby, there is NO shame in asking for help from people in positions to help you or give you a little extra time on something.  If it's ever English, history, writing, some science, law even, writing a paper or essay & you need it done fast etc (basically, unfortunately anything but math) I AM YOUR GIRL! Or Sweet Beak for the job! Like We can do a school skype session or like you can call me or text me & ask me questions or send me things you need written or help with. Like whatever it takes, whatever I can do to help ease the stress with what you're going through I'll do it baby. This isn't about you not getting your phone taken away so much anymore (Although, don't get me wrong that is still vastly important!) it's about your emotional & mental health now baby. I want you to be as stress free as you can be, not just for your sanity but also so you don't freeze up & not do anything or feel really shitty & overwhelmed. Talk to your father baby, explain to him that you're doing all you can to ensure you're making up credits or doing extra things, but the math is very hard for you. Basically, just let him know that you are doing what needs to be done but you're struggling & at the least, he'll be aware of this so maybe if shit falls apart or you don't get that credit or whatever he won't be so harsh on you. Anything can help baby. 
"These times are hard
It feels like nothings' gonna change
No where to start and you got nothing for the pain
'Cause when life moves fast it don't matter who you are
You gotta find someone to hold on to
Damn! These times are hard."

I guess I just want you to know you aren't struggling alone in this, I know it may feel as if you are literally drowning, but I am right here love. Just grab my hand okay? You have me to hold on to. We are going to make it through this together & have an EPIC SUMMER! I love you so so so much baby, I look at your pictures all day & night whenever I can, I lie in bed & I think about you. This blog is helping me get through this as I hope it helps you get through your stressful school shit. You're perfect baby. You got this. I am in your corner a hundred percent, all the way.

Never ever forget you are my SUPERMAN <3

You are amazing & you got this on lock, I am right here to help you be it emotionally/mentally by talking to you or writing to you or physically even by helping you with school work. You are NOT alone in this, you are not fighting it alone. You have options, you have love. Use it baby. Don't let school shit get you down, stand up & make it YOUR bitch! My Alpha<3 Don't roll over, don't admit defeat, keep on going you're almost there darling. I miss you I love you. I think of you all the time, there's nothing I won't do to at LEAST TRY to ensure your happiness & want to continue to thrive in life. You're worth so much, more than you could ever imagine Kevvy. Sometimes, I get real sad cuz I miss you but then I am reminded how much you love me, every time you have a second to text you're letting me know it. I am beyond lucky to have you as mine.

Keep up the fantastic work baby! I am SO PROUD OF YOU!!! I can't wait to see your face or hear your voice love, just know I am right here fighting with you through all the stress. You're not alone.


Love, Sweet Beak.



No comments:

Post a Comment