Monday, May 11, 2015

Because You Were Feeling Sad Baby



Dearest precious snout<3




I know you're feeling sad because you have to do all this school work & we can't spend as much time together as we would both love, but keep up the amazing work darling. School is almost over & we'll be able to spend the entire summer together & I can't fucking wait! You're beautiful & you got this baby, you never didn't. I miss you more than you could ever imagine & every tie my phone lights up from a text from you, I am smiling like crazy! I a so unbelievably proud of you, for doing what you need to do to ensure you don't get your phone taken away so that we can continue to be together without interruption. I am so lucky to call you mine my weasel.

Don't feel sad okay? Sweet Beak loves you so much & is right here, even when you can't talk much with me. I am always with you & I am always thinking about you. I got your pictures right here & when I am sad, I look at them. I know that even though miles are between us, you're as right here with me as if you were physically. You're worth all of this, worth the waiting & missing you because I know come summer, things will be the most amazing they've ever been for either of us. You make my heart skip a beat every time I talk to you, you give me butterflies like crazy & boy, there's no one in this world that could ever compare to you. Don't forget you have this place to come to when you're sad, to see how much I love you, support you, need you & above all else want you. You're my Superman baby don't you ever forget that<3 & don't you ever forget that if I am the oxygen to your lungs, than you baby are the blood in my veins. You're so precious to me, so beautiful, so fucking handsome & I just think a lot about how lucky I am to have you. To just know you as a person, let alone be able to call you my boyfriend is an honor that I couldn't ever trade in. You're it baby, all or nothing, in it to win it. I am so proud of you, I want you to keep on doing what you're doing, you never fail to make my heart smile or skip that beat! You're a treasure don't you know baby? My diamond in the rough, my diamond in a rhinestone world.

Don't you ever give up baby. Don't you ever look down, don't you ever say you're sorry to no one. You're amazing & perfect in my eyes & you never have anything to ever be sorry about. 

I fucking love you. 

Please know how important you are to me baby weasel. Sweet Beak is not much without you by her side. You're my everything. Don't let your crown fall off my king, keep your head up high, I am always supporting you, loving you & thinking about you. 

Time & distance means nothing, when someone means so fucking much. I'll wait forever & a day for you, because by the day, I'll have you in my arms. 



I hope you smile a lot when you read this, I hope it helps ease the schoolwork & reminds you of how much I love you & how beautiful & amazing you fucking are despite the struggles life may throw at you. You are awe-inspiring, you are stronger than anyone I have ever met & I know whatever has you down, you'll be able to overcome it & stand up tall despite the pain or sadness. I fucking believe in you Kevvy, I really do. You're smart as hell & you're brave as fuck, kind as all & loving as no one I ever met before. You're my baby, I'll always have your back, I'll never let you fall.

I'm right here baby.

Forever<3



Love always & forever, Sweet Beak.



No comments:

Post a Comment