Sunday, May 10, 2015

My Soulmate





Dearest love,



Ahhhh! I am so fucking excited to be able to post your first letter on our new blog baby! I thought this would be a good idea to have for us so that you or even I, when we are feeling some type of way can log on or go to our site & read just how much we truly love & mean to one another. I want you to be able to come on here really whenever you want & be able to read the words & letters upon letters I crafted for you. I imagine your eyes lighting up & that adorable, loving smile break out across your face every time you see you have a new letter or you're re-reading an old one. That means everything to me you know, knowing you're smiling & feeling loved. That you're happy & content, it's all I ever want to give you among so much more baby. I hope this place becomes your sanctuary & becomes a place where you are reminded daily of how truly amazing & beautiful you are.

Right now I am missing you so much. Which is no different than whenever I can't talk to you or see your handsome face as much as I'd like. So I guess in a way, this place gives me a chance to talk to you at all times regardless if you can respond or not because I know you'll be able to read it eventually. I am also drinking a mocha coconut Frappuccino from Starbucks that you can buy in the supermarket & it's honestly disgusting. I thought it was my regular mocha one but I missed seeing the coconut part & it's apparently blended. Bleh. I mean it's drinkable but next time...next time I won't be making this mistake. Anyways, it's insane in a GREAT way that I feel like we've been dating for months or years & we haven't even been together a full month yet! You have no idea how happy you make me, we seriously just click. There's no other way around it. My red string is attached to yours. The Red String of Fate claims that there is an invisible red string that ties from your finger to the one you're destined to be with. The string may get twisted, knotted up, stretched, confused & tangled, but it can never, ever, be broken. It is as clear as ever to me baby, that my red string was always tied to you, you are my soulmate, my lover. You are who I am destined to be with & I couldn't nor if I could, ever pick a better mate baby.

You make me so fucking happy. I truly believe you were meant to be in my life.  I don't believe in god & shit like that, but I believe we meet certain people who become so incredibly important to us, who we can't hardly breathe when they aren't around & we fall so in love with them & no matter what happens it's one hell of an adventure & baby--I look forward to many, many, MANY adventures with you. Eighteen you'll fucking be here no matter what, I don't care if I have to sell my soul for you to come, I'll do it. I just want the chance to hug you & tell you you're beautiful to your face. I'd travel a thousand hours just to be able to spend one with you. I love how we are with each other you know? We are so comfortable with each other & some people say that's a bad thing & you know what I say? FUCK 'EM. If you can't talk about weird things or gross things, you can't laugh during sex a few times or feel like you can tell your lover anything in the world & they won't judge you--then you're with the wrong person. I love laughing with you about everything, I love how protective you get over me, I love how we can be talking & having a good time then bam! "The fuck you say baby? No. You're not." Like you go from funny haha to super serious, I'll kill a nigga in like .1 seconds. I love talking to you, I love how you do understand things because we are so similar with our insecurities, like you don't make me feel crazy or like a bitch when I bring up concerns I have. You listen, even if you don't agree you're still able to see how I would feel or how I see things & you never fail to ease my worries & let me know it's okay. You never put me down, you don't make me feel bad about anything & sometimes I do cry or want to, not because I am sad but because I am literally overwhelmed with the kindness & love. I love how I asked you when we started dating, like what day & you were all "Well, it's not a bad thing I was so excited! but..I don't remember.." & I was like "AWW" & told you "It's okay, I was asking you cuz I don't..know!" Because unless it's your birthday or like a major holiday, I am so bad with dates & keeping track of them. It just means that we can pick our own date & personalize it baby<3 



Not all heros wear capes or belong in bands with tattoos. 
Not all heros have a lot of money or live in fancy houses.
My hero wears a Superman hoodie.
His name is Kevin.
I fucking love him so much.
He didn't rescue me from a burning building
But he rescued me from the recesses of my mind.
He didn't fly away with me
But he did pick me up in his arms & hold me.
He tells me he loves me every day
Heros are always portrayed as having the inability
to form emotional connections.
Kevin is my hero because he put it down
& he rescued me & tells me I am beautiful.

He didn't have to do that. 

What makes a hero?

Someone who recognizes the potential & beauty in a single person, 
Who saves them not to prove something to themselves,
But because they see everything in the other. 

Someone like Kevin.

He's the real SUPERMAN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6IhIKGVBXA

That's the link to a song that whenever I hear, I think only & constantly of you baby. my soulmate you are. I truly believe that.


You're my hero baby. You're the greatest man in the world to me & I never want a day or night to go by where you don't know how I feel towards you, how much I look up to you. 

My Alpha. 
My Weasel.
My Baby.
My Kevvy.
My Killin' Every Vagina In [The] Neighborhood.
My Dirt Weasel.
My Oogie.
My Love.
My Darling.
Mi Amor. 
My Precious Snout.
Mine.
My Soulmate.



There's nothing I wouldn't do for you. Nothing. I am so proud of you & everything you do, I hope every day you wake up with a smile & you know, your life is precious & I wouldn't know what to do without you. 

If I am your oxygen, than surely, you are the blood in my veins. 

I hope this letter made you smile & feel good baby<3 I love you so fucking much, such an incredible amount. I can only hope that my letters, songs etc. can show you a tiny fraction of how much I love you. You deserve the world baby, you deserve so much happiness & love. I am honored to be the one to give this to you as much as I can. Keep your head high, I don't want your crown to fall off my king<3


Love, Sweet Beak.














No comments:

Post a Comment